Project scope: Mechanical & Piping Erection Works for Process Trains 1 & 2 including four pairs of Compressors.
The OGD-3 involves the construction of a new gas plant in the Habshan area (Bab field) to process some 1310 million cubic feet per day (CFPD) of well stream fluid into 11,000 tones per day (TPD) of NGL, 3400 TPD of ethane and 125,000 bpd of condensate.
Major Scope and Quantities Include:
- 750,000 Inch Dia of Piping
- 790 T of Pipe Supports
- 5,000 Tests packs
- 27,000 Tons of Static & Machinery Equipment including but not limited to:
- Fired Heaters
- Pumps, Motors, Finfan Coolers, and Heat Exchangers
- HP, MP, and LP Gas Compressors
- 2 Demethanisers (each lift at 700Tons)
- Slug Catcher (450Tons)
- HP Absorber (900Tons each lift)