Lahoud Engineering implements a comprehesive and integrated QHSE Management System and is committed to a policy of prevention and elimination of all undesired events that could affect the Health & Safety of its employees as well as the protection of the Environment.
This is done by executing the works to the highest QA/QC Industry Standards in line with applicable specifications and client requirements.
Lahoud Engineering is an ISO Certified Company to:
We are also ASME certified for Assembly of Power Boilers, Fabrication and Assembly of Pressure Piping and authorized by The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
Lahoud Engineering is committed to:
- Continually establishing Health, Safety & Environment objectives and targets
- Continually monitoring, reviewing and improving the Management System
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations and continually consulting with internal and external parties to ensure ongoing compliance and improvement
- Developing and promoting a pro-active HSE culture within all our employees by providing them with adequate HSE awareness
- Protecting the Environment, Health & Safety of all employees and all other interveners in our work. By measures of Health, Safety & Environment, it is our endeavor to manage all risks to avoid work accidents widely and minimize their consequences
- Informing the interested parties about our HSE Policy
- Cooperating with appropriate Authorities
- Reducing our energy consumption to improve care of natural resources
- We expect Lahoud Engineering’s active Partners & Subcontractors to meet all Legal Rules & Regulations of Health, Safety & Environment